- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Heavy Vehicle Automotive Technical Trainer
Are you an experience Heavy Vehicle Technician / HGV Mechanic looking to further your career? Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry? Do you feel you can bring through a new generation of Vehicle Technician?
Alderwood are looking to recruit an Automotive Technical Trainer to join their Leading Automotive Training Academy in Basildon.
No previous teaching experience is required, training qualifications will be provided. Just experience as a qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician / HGV Mechanic and looking to further their career.
- Delivering training and assessment on the new Heavy Vehicle apprenticeship standard
- Support in the development of teaching materials and course development of Motor Vehicle programmes specifically within Heavy Vehicle Mechanics
- Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing portfolios of Motor Vehicle programmes specifically in Heavy Vehicle Automotive studies
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners studying Motor Vehicle programmes specifically in Heavy Vehicle Automotive Studies
- Deliver a first class training to all Motor Vehicle delegates specifically within Heavy Vehicle mechanics
- Keep up to date records of your apprentices portfolios
- Visit learners in the workplace and help them get their Heavy Vehicle apprenticeship
- NVQ/C&G/Senior ATA or other recognised qualification in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics
- City & Guilds level 3 qualification in Education and Teaching or equivalent or willingness to work towards (AET, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGDE, PGCE, Cert Ed, 7407, 7307)
- TAQA or A1 Assessors award or suitable training experience with a willingness to work towards (d32, d33, TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors)
- Proven track record of on-going CPD
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Company Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
To apply or for more information please call Brad Coombes on 01489873493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.