- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Software Development Trainer - Leeds
Are you skilled in Software Development & have a passion for teaching others? Are you interested in training the next generation of Software Developers looking to break into the industry?
Alderwood are currently working with a UK leading Software company who are looking to appoint a Software Development Trainer within their Leeds based Software Training Academy.
This person will be responsible delivering 6-week software development courses to graduates, before they are placed into tech employment at the end of the course.
At the end of each 6-week course delivered, you will be given 4-6 week break away from training. During this time you can get involved in hands of development projects with our client, whilst also planning for the next academy which is ran at the start of every quarter.
The 6-week Software Development course covers areas such as: OOP, JAVA, C#, Team Collaboration, Web Development & Android Mobile Development (you DO NOT need to be an expert in all!)
All training sessions will be held within their Leeds training centre, but you can work from home when not training
- Experience as a Software Developer / Software Engineer / Web Developer in C# or JAVA
- Development experience in C# or JAVA
- Prior experience as a Teacher, Trainer, Lecturer, Tutor or Instructor
- A passion for tech that you can pass on to others
- Software Testing experience (not essential)
- Front-end development experience (not essential)
Salary & benefits:
- Starting salary of £45,000 - £60,000
- 25 days holiday (rising upon service)
- Company health plan
- Access to a wide range of funded qualifications
To apply or find out more - please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.