- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Clinical Health Tutor
Are you experienced in Hospital and Clinical Care settings? Are you looking for work as a Trainer/Assessor in a permanent role?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Clinical Health Trainer Assessor to work across London.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis where you will be based from home working remotely with learners and employers in their workplaces. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Clinical care industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
* Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background working in Hospitals and clinical health settings ideally working as a Nurse or Senior Care Assistant. This experience will have been gained prior to moving into assessing. The role is open to qualified and unqualified Trainers. Qualified candidates will have either PTLLS or Level 3 EAT teaching qualification and have experience delivering Apprenticeships/Training in the workplace and trainees will hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 in care/Clinical Health Care.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £30,000 - £31,500pa
- Competitive bonus scheme
- An award-winning on-boarding programme with bespoke training
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Travel card
- Company vehicle scheme option
- Laptop, mobile phone, printer and scanner
- Training and development
If interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.