- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
End Point Assessment Manager-Trowbridge
Experienced in quality assurance of hospitality apprenticeships? Looking for progression? If so this could be the perfect role for you.
My client is looking for a passionate individual to join their team as an End Point Assessment Manager, to lead a team of end-point assessors and manage the internal quality assurance and standardisation of end-point assessment outcomes and results within the hospitality division.
You will need to be willing to travel as you will be field based covering the South of England, access to your own vehicle is essential.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Experience of leading and managing large teams - experience of managing remote teams preferable
- Hospitality industry experience
- Experience of managing KPI's/Targets
- A thorough understanding of the End Point Assessment process
- Understanding of Quality Assurance, as well as processes and policies within an awarding organisation
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the apprenticeship standards as set out in the industry set Grading Criteria
My client is offering:
- A competitive salary of £33,000 - 37,000
- 25 days holiday (and shut down at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- Company Car after probationary period
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Katharine.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.