- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Construction and Built Environment Lecturer
Currently representing a local further education college who are seeking to expand their team of Construction Lecturers- in particular a Construction and BE Lecturer delivering up to level 5 qualifications.
This role is open to trainees.
Whether you are an experienced lecturer, or have been in the trade and looking to drop tools to move into the education sector.
The college are willing to take on candidates that haven't had any prior teaching experience and will be offered full support and training will be provided to be put through your teaching qualifications.
- Deliver high quality teaching and learning to a timetable that may include weekends and evenings
- Delivering up to HNC Level 5 in the Built Environment
- Undertake pastoral and tutorial responsibilities
- Assist in the recruitment and admission of new students
- Team administration, liaison and development
- Liaise with external awarding bodies
- Professional development and industrial links
- Vocationally qualified to a minimum of a NVQ Level 3 in Pat least one discipline
- Have occupational competency within the desired field
- Any additional qualifications or experience in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Architectural Design is desirable
- Demonstrate in depth subject knowledge of the commercial industry
- Must be able to travel independently to other centres operated or staffed by the college
- Previous teaching experience is preferable, however candidates demonstrating high levels of commitment and motivations to move into the Further Education will also be accepted.
Whats on offer:
- Starting salary of £26,000-£36,500 dependent on experience and qualifications
- 37 Hours a week
- Teacher's pension scheme
- 42 days annual leave
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.