- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Are you a qualified and experienced Employability Trainer? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity in Manchester?
My client is looking to recruit for an employability Trainer to cover Greater Manchester. This role is being offered on a full time / permanent basis.
We are looking for an Employability Trainer to deliver a range of high-quality training services for NEET young people 15 to 18 years and to contribute to their progression into employment, education, traineeships or apprenticeships.
- Develop materials and training courses designed to progress customers into employment.
- Establish and deliver both group and one-to-one activities as part of client interventions including initial assessments and inductions with clients.
- Deliver both group and one-to-one intervention(s) following induction and assessment: - identify individual learning needs; - plan training to ensure it suits individual customer needs; - prepare and develop resources to support learning - facilitate learning in groups that improves employability and progression through presentations and activities; - provide feedback to ETCs on customer progression and further actions that could assist the customer - evaluate training and development sessions;
- Deliver a wide range of training courses in groups and one to one interventions including but not exclusively: - basic IT - effective job search - job clubs - confidence and motivation - telephone techniques - transferable skills - hidden job market - barriers to employment
- Seek ways to continuously improve service and own performance and report to Manager on this.
- Carry out associated Administration work including report writing, collecting and analysing management information, evaluating service delivery and audit and review of records.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- PGCE qualification or equivalent. Key Skills:
- Additional qualification in ESOL/Learners with Additional needs/Numeracy & Literacy
- Ability to work with challenging customer groups.
- Capability to deliver a wide range of training courses suitable for Work Solutions' customers. Experience:
- Recent experience of delivering training to customers with a wide range of needs and barriers.
- Experience of working with long-term unemployed customers. Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of training and qualification frameworks.
- Good knowledge of customer base and needs.
- Good knowledge of additional learning needs such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, ESOL etc.
In return you will receive a salary of £25,500 + Excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.