- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Are you an experienced Engineering Instructor? Do you have a background within Mechanical Engineering? Are you interested in delivering Mechanical Engineering apprenticeships. Are you an experienced machinist looking to move into training?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit experienced Mechanical Engineers to deliver L2 and L3 skills in a workshop environment.
They are looking for candidates with skills in:
- Machining (Milling & Turning)
- CNC Machining
- Design (would be advantageous)
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Mechanical Engineering techniques within your specialism (Machining, CNC, Milling & Turning)
- Ensure continuous development of teaching material
- Instructing groups of Mechanical Engineering students
- Ensure Health and Safety is maintained in the workshop
- Keep on top of material orders
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Mechanical Engineering field (Machining Milling & Turning)
- Confident demonstrator
- Experience mentoring apprentices
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary of £32,000 moving to £35,000
- 34 days holiday
- On going career development plan
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.