- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
A leading Training provider in Havant are looking to recruit an experienced Machining Engineer who is interested in becoming a trainer. This person will deliver Machining qualifications to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts.
*No formal teaching experience is required, all training will be providing as well as qualifications.*
Key skills to be taught will be Machining including Milling, Turning and ideally some CNC work all within the Mechanical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge. Some experience with CAD would be advantageous.
- Design, Create and Deliver Mechanical Engineering Courses in line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme, specifically for Machining disciplines (Milling, Fitting and Turning).
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Mechanical Engineering techniques specifically for Machining (Milling, Fitting and Turning).
- To monitor and track student progress in Mechanical Engineering courses specifically for Machining (Milling Fitting and Turning).
- Undertake on site learners assessment.
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Mechanical Engineering field.
- Experienced as a Machinist and ideally with experience in CAD.
- Confident demonstrator.
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33).
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed).
Salary and Benefits
- Salary in unqualified will start at £30,000 and move to £35,000 once qualified.
- 34 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Early finish Fridays.
- Training and Development.
For more information or to apply please call 01489 898107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.