- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Mechanical Engineering Trainer/Instructor
Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer? Do you have a background within Mechanical Engineering? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in Training Engineering Apprentices in Mechanical Engineering studies?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Instructor Assessor to support learners in the workplace achieve their Mechanical Engineering apprenticeships.
Key skills to be taught will be within the Mechanical Engineering apprenticeships are Mechanical Maintenance (hydraulics, pneumatics), Mechanical Fitting, Hand Tools, Installation and Servicing.
- Ensure learners are on course with their apprenticeships by mentoring and coaching in the workplace
- Maintain a caseload of learners and ensure they are seen on a regular basis
- Support with all the Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours elements of their Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship
- Ensure customer satisfaction levels remain high
- Maintain relationships with the clients key stakeholders
- Support with the development of the mechanical engineering course
- A fully time served Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship
- Occupational competency in Mechanical Engineering with a focus on Mechanical Fitting or Maintenance
- An Assessors qualification or a willingness to work towards (A1 Assessor, NVQ Assessor, D32, D33, TAQA, CAVA)
- Experience supporting apprentices in the workplace
Salary and Benefits
- £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Business Mileage
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Assessors Award (if required)
For more information or to discuss in more detail please call Brad Coombes on 01489873493 or email email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.