- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Dental Trainer - Colchester
Are you a qualified Dental assessor/trainer? Would you like to work for a reputable training provider?
My client is a specialist Training Provider focused on delivering high quality apprenticeships across England and Wales. They are looking for a qualified Dental trainer/assessor to join their fun, creative and learner centred team in the Colchester area. The main purpose of the role is to help learners achieve recognised qualifications within the Dental industry, ultimately helping them to a gain career progression.
- Supporting learners, on a 1 to 1 basis and in workshops (if required), to achieve qualifications in the Dental industry
- Working out in the field, managing your own diary, visiting learners in the work place
- Engaging learners and employers in the learning process
- Ensuring teaching and assessment practices are good as defined by Ofsted
- Maintaining accurate, up to date records of all assessment activities
- Effectively tracking and reporting on learner progress against plan.
- Signing-up new learners
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
- An assessing qualification such as TAQA, CAVA, A1 or D units
- Previous experience working in the Dental industry accompanied by a recognised qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good IT skills
All candidates must have access to their own vehicle and must be willing to travel. Expenses will be covered.
In return my client is offering:
- A competitive salary of up to £24,000pa
- Contributory pension
- Travel expenses
- Annual leave, including your birthday off work
If you would like more information about the role or are interested in applying, please email your CV to Katharine.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.