- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Engineering Tutor
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? Do you have a background within Electrical Engineering? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in Training Engineering Apprentices in Electrical Engineering studies?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineering Tutor to deliver up to level 5 in Electrical Engineering qualifications both in the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts. This will be for a leading Engineering Further Education provider in South Wales
Key skills to be taught will be Electrical Principles, Engineering Science & Maths finding within the Electrical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- Design, Create and Deliver Electrical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
- To monitor and track student progress in Electrical Engineering courses.
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Qualified to HND in a relevant Electrical Engineering field
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £37,000
- 25 days holiday
- Standard Contributory Pension
- Excellent Teaching facilities
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.