- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Skills Development Trainer - Sheffield
Are you an experienced Trainer looking for a new opportunity covering Sheffield?
Through the delivery of a range of high-quality accredited training services for unemployed people, contribute to individuals' progression into employment. You will need to be able to deliver a wide range of accredited training courses to large groups across Sheffield
- Develop materials and training courses designed to meet awarding body standards
- Establish and deliver both group and one-to-one activities as part of client interventions including initial assessments and inductions with clients.
- Deliver both group and one-to-one intervention(s) following induction and assessment:
- identify individual learning needs;
- plan training to ensure it suits individual customer needs;
- prepare and develop resources to support learning
- facilitate learning in groups that improves employability and progression through presentations and activities;
- provide feedback to ETCs on customer progression and further actions that could assist the customer
- evaluate training and development sessions;
- Deliver a wide range of accredited training courses in groups in at least 2 of the following:
- Business administration
- Customer services
- Hospitality and food services
- Health and safety in construction
- Seek ways to continuously improve service and own performance and report to Manager on this.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- PTTLES or equivalent.
- Recording and record reading
- Ability to work with challenging customer groups.
- Capability to deliver a wide range of training courses accredited up to L2.
- Recent experience of delivery is expected to be mostly at entry level or Level 1 training to customers with a wide range of needs and barriers.
- Experience of working with long-term unemployed customers.
- Experience in curriculum development
- Excellent knowledge of training and qualification frameworks.
- Good knowledge of customer base and needs.
- Good knowledge of additional learning needs such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, ESOL etc.
- A warm, approachable style to delivery is required in order to build relationships and rapport with customers
- A flexible approach to location and courses delivered, as will be throughout Sheffield.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £26,000 + excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.