- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Do you have experience working in training as a Quality Manager? Are you looking for an established expanding training provider?
Alderwood are representing a training provider based in Holborn, London, who specialise in apprenticeships and employability training. Due to their recent success in securing new contracts, they are expanding and are looking for a experienced Quality Manager to join their team.
- Good knowledge of ESFA/ESF funding and performance rules and OSTED common inspection framework
- Responsibility for the development and delivery of regulated & non-regulated learning programmes
- Monitoring subcontractor's quality of learning
- Selecting, recruiting and managing a team of tutors/trainers and IQA's
- Overall management of delivery including, awarding body accreditation, curriculum development, audit and monitoring and accountability of achievement rates
Salary: £40,000 (maybe negotiable)
To apply or for more information on this role please contact James Ellis:email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.