- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Part time Administrator - Bolney
Are you an experienced Administrator? Are you looking for a part time opportunity with a leading Training Provider in Bolney?
The main purpose of your role is to provide administration support in the office to the team and Senior Management.
Local office support duties will include:
- Contacting learners and employers at regular intervals by phone/email
- Uploading learner certificates to Maytas
- Scanning start and leaver paperwork
- Pulling reports
- Supporting with issue/return of equipment.
- Taking an active role in team/regional meetings including minute taking.
- Ordering of stationery, taking in delivery and storing away.
- Filing and archiving any paperwork as required
- General office duties e.g. invoicing, archiving and answering the telephone, welcoming visitors and sorting post.
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, be flexible and resilient.
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors.
In return you will be offered:
- A salary of up to £18,500 (pro rata for 15 hours a week)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare scheme
- Life Assurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.