- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Infrastructure Trainer - Leeds / Newcastle
Do you have strong experience in Systems & Networking? Do you have experience in Teaching or Training? Are you interested in becoming an Infrastructure Trainer for one of the UK's Leading IT Training organisations?
One of the UK's leading IT Training Providers are looking to expand their delivery team by bringing in an Infrastructure Trainer in Leeds.
- This person will be responsible for Training Groups of Level 3 & 4 Networking & Infrastructure apprentices.
- Areas you will be training on include: Network Engineering, Network Security, Systems & Network Architecture, Business Processes & Cloud Services.
- The majority of Training will be carried out from our clients Training centre in Leeds, but there will be the requirement to go out and train on-site for some of their larger clients in Newcastle (all travel/expenses will be paid for).
- You will be will be responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of training programmes and developing/enhancing materials as required.
- You will be Training learners for 2/3 days per week most weeks, with the other days allowing time for planning, development & upskilling yourself.
The Ideal candidate:
- Strong experience in IT Support, Network Engineering or IT/Computing architecture
- Good understanding of: servers & networks, network architecture & security, cloud services.
- Teaching or Training experience
- Someone who wants to learn & upskill themselves - our client will provide full CPD
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £40,000 (DOE)
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
- Access to a designated pension scheme
To apply or find out more:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.