- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Area Manager - Aylesbury
Are you experienced within the Work-Based Learning sector? Have you managed teams of assessors or are you looking for career progression?
My client is looking for a Sector Manager to manage and drive performance of Assessors across the Thames Valley area. You will be engaging with key stakeholders, developing relationships with both current and new business and managing the performance of a team of Assessors. You will support the overall area business strategy to ensure outstanding delivery of a range of qualifications, which include Apprenticeships, new standards and commercial courses.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis where you will be leading a team of Assessors remotely across the Thames Valley area. The role is currently managing the Hospitality, Early Years and Care provisions.
- Desk and field based performance management of Assessors
- Engaging with local stakeholders and developing existing and new business
- Raising the profile and marketing the company
- Compiling and maintaining internal and external data
- Work collaboratively with the Lead IQA to develop quality in delivery
- Working collaboratively with the Senior Management to ensure desired outcomes are delivered
- Accurate forecasting of delivery in line with company requirements
- Varied Management experience
- Proven track record of managing a team is essential
- The ability to performance manage against targets and KPIs
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Experience of working in the Work-Based Learning sector would be an advantage
- An understanding and the apprenticeship levy sector would also be an advantage
- A UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential. Extensive travel is expected, candidates may live in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Berkshire.
In return, you will be offered:
- An excellent starting salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 (dependant on experience and qualifications)
- Business mileage
- Company vehicle
- Business equipment (laptop, mobile phone)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare benefits and childcare vouchers
- Eye care scheme
- Life Assurance and workplace pension scheme
- Dental and Travel insurance
Should you wish to process an application for the role, please send an up to date CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.