- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Level 5 Management Apprenticeship Assessor
Are you a qualified and experienced Level 5 Management Apprenticeship Assessor? Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Birmingham?
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an Apprenticeship Delivery Coach (Assessor) supporting levy clients. You will provide classroom based training for level 5 Management. You will need strong communications skills with the ability to adapt to the relevant audience, customer service focused, self-motivator who is able to engage and influence offers.
As an Apprenticeship Delivery Coach, you're the sole pair of hands that our customers rely on to help them through the qualification process. You will be managing your own caseload of learners and you will be responsible for coaching and teaching the professional competency within the workplace whilst supporting them towards a nationally recognised qualification as well as in-work progression.
The post holder must have experience assessing at Level 5 Management.
- Manage a portfolio of learners to achieve require outcomes in the workplace
- Design and implement course work material
- Conduct learner observations, assessment planning, and evidence learning
- Quality assurance and procedures adhered to
- Work to contractual SLA'S
- Adhere to the company's policies and procedures at all times, including Equal Opportunities, Quality, Health and Safety and IT
- Manage own professional development and undertake necessary training as identified in appraisals /performance reviews / LQA
- Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Target and results driven
- Exceptional customer service
- Must hold A1 Assessor award, or equivalent and Teaching qualification - minimum PTLLS / AET
- Up-to-date CPD (min 12 months)
- Must have sector competency and experience across a number of Frameworks and Standards (e.g. from Level 2 to Higher Apprenticeships)
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT, English and Maths
- Delivered level 4-5 Management
- Excellent all round IT skills, (databases, MS packages) and e-portfolio system
- Experience working with / in the Public Sector (desirable)
In return you will receive:
£25,600 - £32,000 per annum ( Mileage paid)
25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.