- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
End Point Assessor - Hospitality - London
We are looking for End Point Assessors with hospitality experience. Are you a Qualified Assessor in Hospitality and looking for fresh challenge, then this could be the role for you.
Our client is looking for passionate and dedicated hospitality professionals in London to become End Point Assessors and join their renowned, fast-growing company. You will be provided with full training and the tools to apply your industry experience and passion for helping people to improve their prospects.
- Working in the field and supported by the team, you'll work with Apprentices and their employers to plan End Point Assessments, agreeing a schedule and completing planned assessments.
- You'll also mark in line with grading criteria and determine the overall grade for the Apprentice.
- Essential elements of the role also include carrying out all associated administration and keeping your knowledge of the occupational area up to date, along with maintaining your Continuous Professional Development.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Professional experience in Hospitality, as a Commis Chef, supervisor, Chef de Partie or Senior Production Chef, you'll be qualified to at least Level 2, and your knowledge will match the standard you are assessing.
- You will also need to be an experienced, qualified Assessor
- You'll know how to conduct assessment processes including observations, professional discussions and reviewing learners' showcase of evidence.
- You will also need to have good IT (MS Office), time management and communication skills, they'll give you full training on their systems and support your Continuous Professional Development.
What they offer
In return you will receive a salary package of £25,000 - £27,500 plus the following benefits package.
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Company Car
- Life Insurance
- Reward, recognition and wellbeing schemes
In order to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.