- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Manager - Apprenticeships
Do you have experience selling Apprenticeships? Are you looking for a new exciting role consulting local employers on their L&D and Apprenticeship strategy?
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager - Apprenticeships, to engage with employers across north Sussex/south Surrey area selling a variety of Apprenticeship programs.
Candidates will have experience in either Apprenticeship sales or Recruitment sales.
- To manage self-generated leads and referred leads from other sources ensuring a high conversion rate.
- To sell our products and services promoting all that we offer and deliver against the agreed target income levels as set within the annual business planning process.
- To identify new market opportunities, bringing these insights back for product/service development and championing the development of products in allocated curriculum area.
- To attend networking events and opportunities to promote our apprenticeships; including those held outside of core working hours such as early mornings, in the evenings or at weekends; at Business to Business (B2B) and careers fairs events.
- To cold call and self-generate leads for new business via telephone or visits in accordance with and within the boundaries imposed by GDPR.
- To measure impact and sell repeat business when training cycles in all accounts are near to completion.
- To manage all aspects of the sales process for apprenticeship intake including employer engagement and liaison, apprentice recruitment and matching, agreement of intake in collaboration with curriculum and fulfilment of paperwork requirements.
- Candidates will either have apprenticeships / L&D sales experience, or recruitment sales experience.
- Knowledge of the local labour market
- Experience selling in a consultative manner within a B2B environment.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Salary & Benefits:
£27,000 - £29,820
27 days leave + bank holiday. (Christmas shutdown in addition to holiday entitlement)
On-going career progression and CPD opportunities
Employer contributory pension scheme.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.