- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Retail Management Skills Coach- Leeds
Are you a qualified and experienced Trainer/Assessor, with experience in delivering Retail Management qualifications? Do you have a background in Retail Management? If so then this role could be for you.
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a leading Training Provider, who are looking to expand their L5 Leadership and Management/ Retail delivery team across the Yorkshire.
We are looking for an experienced Skills Coach to deliver both Management, Retail and Team Leading up to level 5.
Main tasks of job:
- Undertake visits to learner's place of work and carry out assessments.
- Carry out detailed inductions on learners.
- Assess to National Occupational Standards to ensure completion of qualifications.
- Provide relevant information and guidance to learners.
- Develop learners in order to maximise learning opportunities.
- Provide individualised guided learning.
- Support with Functional Skills delivery.
- Manage a caseload of 40-45 Learners.
The skills set & experience:
- Experience of delivering Level 3 - Level 5 Retail Management qualifications
- Experience of working within the retail sector,
- Retail Management Experience.
- Assessing qualification CAVA, TAQA, A1, D32/33
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary- up to £32k
- 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Company phone, laptop and pension scheme
- Great Pension Scheme
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to a growing training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships.
For further information or if you wish to apply please contact Aishah Wicken via email@example.com or on 01489 898 109
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.