- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Field Enrolment Officer
Do you have working knowledge and experience of apprenticeships?
This is an exciting opportunity to play a part in delivery of all Apprenticeship programmes delivered to both Public and Private Sector
The role of the Field Enrolment Officer is to work closely with the apprenticeship delivery team and office based enrolment team to support new learners onboarding and to make the start of the learners' apprenticeship and journey the best experience.
To support delivery managers by focusing on new enrolments, providing a great quality enrolment and induction experience.
As an Enrolment Officer, you will be a key influencer, providing a commitment to every learner that they will receive an outstanding experience and our clients will see a clear return of investment.
**This is a 6 month FTC**
- Liaise with the office based enrolment team on availability and diary management to schedule learner enrolments in a timely manner
- Carry out intro calls with learners and their line managers, where necessary, to introduce them to their programme, access eligibility, and to schedule enrolment sessions
- Be prepared to travel within your geographical area to visit learners
- Conduct engaging enrolment sessions with learners and their managers, with a particular focus on accurate completion of start paperwork and delivery of great quality teaching and learning at outset.
- Managing a smooth handover and introduction to the incoming permanent Talent Coach
- Ensuring that starts paperwork is completed accurately and submitted to the administration team within SLA
- Ensuring that any queries with starts paperwork are resolved within SLA
Please note this role requires extensive travel across the West and East Midlands- access to a car is essential.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.