- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Field Enrolment Officer - South East
Full time 6 month fixed term, field based Learner Enrolment officer to travel across the South East.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a part in delivery of all Apprenticeship programmes delivered to both Public and Private Sector
The role of the Field Enrolment Officer is to work closely with the apprenticeship delivery team and office based enrolment team to support new learner's onboarding and to make the start of the learners' apprenticeship and journey the best experience.
To support delivery managers by focusing on new enrolments, providing a great quality enrolment and induction experience.
As an Enrolment Officer, you will be a key influencer, providing a commitment to every learner that they will receive an outstanding experience and our clients will see a clear return of investment.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the office based enrolment team on availability and diary management to schedule learner enrolments in a timely manner
- Carry out intro calls with learners and their line managers, where necessary, to introduce them to their programme, access eligibility, and to schedule enrolment sessions
- Be prepared to travel within your geographical area to visit learners
- Conduct engaging enrolment sessions with learners and their managers, with a particular focus on accurate completion of start paperwork and delivery of great quality teaching and learning at outset.
- Managing a smooth handover and introduction to the incoming permanent Talent Coach
- Ensuring that starts paperwork is completed accurately and submitted to the administration team within SLA
- Ensuring that any queries with starts paperwork are resolved within SLA
Key Role Behaviours
- Learners are enrolled within SLA timescales
- Consistently positive feedback from learners and their line managers on their enrolment experience
- Timely and accurate submission of starts paperwork
Values and Behaviours
- Customer First - Put yourself in their shoes and deliver what they need
- Create Solutions - Take accountability to solve the problem
- Change - be prepared to change the way we do things and how we work - Customers are changing and so must we!
- Collaborate and Communicate - Work together and Talk to each other whether customers, colleagues, suppliers or strangers!
- Challenge the norm - Ask Why? How can we do things better/differently
- Passionate about the delivery of an outstanding learning environment and supporting the learner from enrolment
- Able to analyse data and reporting on findings
- Microsoft experience - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Attention to detail methodical
- Strong interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Confident in taking the initiative, working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Professional, accountable and responsible for work ethics
- Practiced problem solving skills with an ability to effectively manage multiple projects whilst maintaining standards
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.