- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Engineering Assessor - Sheffield
Are you an experience Engineering Assessor and looking to work for a growing training organisation? Are you passionate to deliver Engineering apprenticeships? Alderwood want to speak with the best Engineering Apprenticeship Assessors in Sheffield.
Alderwood are currently working with a leading Independent Training Provider looking to add an experienced Engineering Assessor to their team.
You will be a field-based assessor looking after a caseload of Mechanical Engineering learners in Sheffield and surrounding areas all completing Engineering apprenticeships.
- Monitoring Mechanical Engineering learners progress throughout their apprenticeship
- Offering guidance and support to learners from your own Engineering experiences
- Carry out assessment activities in the required locations at college or employer premises for Engineering subjects
- Comply with the relevant awarding body requirements in all assessment processes of the Engineering apprenticeship
- Liaise with Line manager and workplace internal verifiers to maintain quality
- Maintain and update your own knowledge and skills (CPD) in line with Awarding body requirements and developments in the industry
- Qualified to Level 3 in Engineering
- Hold an Assessors Qualification (D32/D33 | A1 Assessor | NVQ Assessor | TAQA | CAVA) or willingness to work towards
- Have 5 years' experience in an Engineering environment, specifically within Mechanical maintenance
Salary between £29,000 - £30,000
25 days holiday + Bank Holiday + options to buy additional days
Mobile Phone and Laptop
Option to take an unpaid sabbatical between 3 and 12 months
For more information or to apply please call 01489 873 493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.