- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Business development Executive - London
Full time perm Business development Executive working within the IT training sector.
Business development executive working for the largest providers of IT, Digital and Management apprenticeships in the UK. The provider have had had some superb client wins and prides itself on exemplary customer service.
An excellent opportunity to join their brand new London office. You will be responsible for growing their client base in the South through B2B selling and developing the existing relationships, they have in place.
They are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they are ambitious, driven, resilient, hardworking and enthusiastic. Experience within a sales environment would be VERY advantageous and knowledge/willingness to learn about the world of apprenticeships is necessary. In exchange for your hard work, you will receive a comprehensive training program, along with all the support you need to succeed.
Duties will include:
- Business Development - Outbound calls and face-to-face meetings
- Account Management - Servicing existing business
- Lead Generation
- Advising clients on the Apprenticeship Levy
- Advising clients on relevant apprenticeship schemes
- Incentives that the Client Engagement Team can go on such as 100% club to Las Vegas and Dubai, race trips and many others.
- Company Laptop
- Company Phone
- Uncapped Commission - OTE 50k
- Fun and friendly work environment
It is a fantastic opportunity to get on to the management ladder or take you to the next level within your sales role.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.