- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Management trainer Assessor - London
Full time perm Leadership and Management coach in the London area.
Responsible for managing the training of a caseload of apprentices, ensuring that they develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours to succeed in their roles and complete their apprenticeships as planned.
- To understand and agree with employers and apprentices each apprentice's starting point and skills development needs.
- Using the company's standard delivery model, to agree a training plan with each apprentice and employer that meets those needs.
- To manage the delivery of the training in line with the plan, quality and, in particular:
o to regularly and thoroughly review progress against all aspects of the plan with the apprentice and their manager.
o to take prompt action where the apprentice falls behind.
o to ensure that the apprentice is accessing and benefiting from delivery that you are not personally undertaking.
- To ensure that the apprentice is healthy, safe and supported at work.
- To understand the apprentice's and employer's ambitions for progression and to work with the companies account manager to support progression where possible.
- To work in accordance with the companies systems, in particular their enrolment and e-portfolio systems.
- To ensure all reporting activity and administration reports are owned, managed and delivered time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access).
- Ability to engage with a wide cross section of people.
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage your own time.
Knowledge and qualifications
- A teaching qualification is an advantage however full training will be given
- A good level at GCSE (or higher) in maths and English
- A strong vocational background in your areas of delivery and a commitment to maintain your vocational competence.
Personal attributes and behaviours
- Professional approach
- Ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Flexible to support team and business needs
- To comply with the requirements of our Employee Handbook and policy documents
- To promote the equality of opportunity within our organisation
- To demonstrate commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is a requirement of all roles that may include sole supervision of young people or vulnerable adults
- A car, insured for business use and full driving licence
- Completion of compulsory (business-wide or team-specific) training.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.