- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Recruitment skills coach - London
Full time perm Recruitment Trainer Assessor covering the London and Home Counties.
Due to growth an innovative training provider are hiring a Recruitment skills coach in the London area.
Quality is their number 1 priority.
I am looking for individuals with an energetic approach, and their own unique flair, that will encourage and inspire future talent. You will provide a motivational and influential learning experience, through mentoring and coaching, to all your learners to achieve outstanding results!
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not exclusive to:
* Maintaining a caseload of learners
* Carrying out teaching, learning and assessment
* Keeping accurate records; monitoring and reporting on learner performance via ePortfolio
* Providing constructive feedback and offering advice
* Keeping up to date with new qualifications and standards
* Engaging with employers and tailoring programmes to meet business needs
* Ensuring learners are well prepared for EPA
What Will You Get In Return?
- 23 days holiday plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays
- Day off for your Birthday
- An additional 1 day of holiday added for each years' service served (up to 35 days)
- Pension scheme
- Alternative/flexible hours (in line with needs of the business)
- Company events and team building days
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.