- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Construction Skills Development Coach - Sheffield
Are you an experienced Construction Assessor and looking to work for a growing training organisation? Alderwood want to speak with the best Construction Apprenticeship Assessors in Sheffield.
Alderwood are currently working with a leading Independent Training Provider looking to add an experienced Construction Assessor to their team.
You will be a field-based assessor looking after a caseload of Construction learners in Sheffield and surrounding areas all completing their apprenticeships.
- Monitoring learners progress throughout their apprenticeship.
- Offering guidance and support to learners from your own experiences.
- Carry out assessment activities in the required locations at college or employer premises for Construction subjects.
- Comply with the relevant awarding body requirements in all assessment processes of the Construction apprenticeship.
- Liaise with Line manager and workplace internal verifiers to maintain quality.
- Maintain and update your own knowledge and skills in line with Awarding body requirements and developments in the industry.
- Qualified to Level 3 in Engineering or manufacturing
- Able to assess on Construction apprenticeships
- Hold an Assessors Qualification (D32/D33 | A1 Assessor | NVQ Assessor | TAQA | CAVA) or willingness to work towards.
- Have 5 years' experience within a Construction environment.
Salary between £29,000 - £30,000
25 days holiday + Bank Holiday + options to buy additional days
Mobile Phone and Laptop
Option to take an unpaid sabbatical between 3 and 12 months
For more information or to apply please call 01489 898107 or email email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.