- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Business Skills Tutor/Assessor
Full time perm Trainer Assesssor to delivery Business Admin, Customer service and Team leading up to level 4, covering Essex and London.
I am recruiting for an experienced Tutor/Assessor to deliver Apprenticeship training across the following vocational areas:
Business Administration Levels 2, 3 & 4, Customer Service Levels 2 & 3, in both Frameworks and Standards.
To work for a successful training provider in Essex/London.
Applicants must possess the following:
· Minimum of 3 years' experience of Apprenticeship delivery and assessment.
· Strong vocational skills and experience in business administration and customer service.
· Experience of both classroom and workplace delivery.
· Experience of delivering Functional skills in Maths, English & ICT.
· Full assessors award, TAQA or equivalent.
· Teaching Qualification desirable.
· GCSE Grade A to C, or equivalent for English and Maths.
· Strong ICT skills, organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative.
· Experience in using electronic portfolios.
· Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
Outline of Duties:
· Deliver City & Guilds and BIIAB level 2, 3 & 4 qualifications or standards.
· Deliver the companies Learning Programme in accordance with learner requirements.
· Prepare learning materials/prepare lesson plans/complete out-comes.
· Mark and assess learner assessments.
· Complete learner portfolios in a timely manner and embed Functional Skills within sessions.
· Update electronic portfolio to show progress and achievement of learners.
· Plan and book online tests for learners in line with correct procedures.
· Invigilate learner online tests in line with quality procedures and awarding body requirements when required.
· Prepare and close learner files and prepare assessment materials ready for IQA.
· Follow ESFA guidelines to ensure learners progress and achieve in accordance with funding body regulations.
· Visit potential new businesses to promote the training and services.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employers.
· Recruit learners to maintain own caseload - target specific.
· Eligible for company pension after qualifying period.
· Eligible for company health care scheme after qualifying period.
· Company laptop, mobile phone and travel remuneration.
· This position is based in Southend on Sea but travel across Essex and London will be required.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.