- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Business Admin Assessor-Basingstoke
Do you have a passion for training and Coaching? Have you delivered Business Admin/Team Leading Apprenticeship qualifications up to level 3?
Alderwood are working with a leading Training Provider who are seeking a Business Admin/Team Leading Assessor to join their team covering Basingstoke and the surrounding areas.
In this role you will be supporting a caseload of learners successfully through their apprenticeship qualifications. This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
You responsibilities will include:
- Visiting learners in the workplace
- Maintaining documentation on learners progression
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
- Complying with all quality assurance processes
- Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
- Assessment Qualification - TAQA/CAVA/A1
- Ability to deliver team leading, business administration and customer service
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
In return you will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £26k (Depending on skills and experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Laptop + smart phone
- Remote working
To apply for this position please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.