- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Business Skills tutor - Kent
Full time perm Leadership and Management Trainer Assessor in Kent.
A leading national training provider offering training in Health, Adult Health and Social Care, Childcare, Management, Business Administration, Customer Service and Team Leading qualifications.
They have an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to join their teaching team as Business Services tutor to deliver the apprenticeship standards for learners undertaking Business Team Leading and Management qualifications, Business Administration and Customer Service
This exciting role is a blend of home, head office, employer site location and team meeting venues. Therefore, the successful candidate will have full use of a reliable car, full motor and home insurance that has adequate insurance for business use and a strong reliable internet connection at home.
The role also includes a significant amount of interaction with learners and their employers therefore the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent telephone manner with a personality that is interactive, motivating and engaging in addition to being organised, self-disciplined with good time management skills.
Candidates applying will hold an assessing qualification, PTLLS, Maths and English at Level 2 as well as a sector relevant qualification of a minimum of Level 3 and proven occupational competency.
Hours of work: 40 flexible hours - including 1 evening per week
- Assessing qualification
- Recognised Level 3 or above in a Business Services / Management discipline
- Occupational competency in Business Administration, Customer Services, Team Leading and Management
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships
- Level 4 / 5 in Management
Desirable but not essential:
- IQA qualification
- PTLLS or equivalent qualification
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package from reflective of experience
- 40-hour week including
- 25 days annual leave - your Birthday is an additional day leave after 1 year of completed service
- Annual full team party
- Monthly staff reward & recognition - evening meal for 2
- Equipment supplied to support role
- Regular CPD
- Career progression opportunities
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.