- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Network / Infrastructure Skills Coach - Leeds
Are you an IT Professional with strong system & networks experience? Do you have experience in teaching or training others interested in coaching & mentoring the next generation of IT Support & Network Engineers coming through?
Our client, one of the UK's Leading IT Training organisations, is looking to hire an Infrastructure Skills Coach in the North West area…
- This person will be responsible for coaching & mentoring a caseload of Level 3 & 4 IT Support & Network Engineer apprentices (caseload will be made up of 35 apprentices)
- Areas you'll be coaching them on: Systems & Network Architecture, Network Engineering, Network Security, Business Processes & Cloud Services
- Coaching will consist of a mixture of face-to-face, online & remote coaching sessions for the apprentices (60 - 70% of the coaching can be done online & remotely - you can do this from home)
- All face-to-face coaching will be carried out within the apprentices places of work (across the North West area)
- You will build a portfolio with the learner that evidences all the units included within the apprenticeship which you have coached them on. This will then be sent off to BCS who will assess the portfolio at the end of the apprenticeship.
- You will be the main point of contact and manage the relationship between the Learner and Employer, so it is important that you have good customer relationship skills.
The Ideal candidate:
- Experience working within IT Support, Network Engineering, System/Network architecture
- Training or Coaching experience
- Experience within apprenticeships would be a plus, but is not vital.
- Someone who wants to learn - our client provides themselves on providing ongoing CPD
Salary & benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £40,000
- 45ppm paid from home
- Caseload of just 35 apprentices
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Ongoing CPD
- Pension Scheme
To apply or to find out more, please get in touch:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.