- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Business Development Consultant- GreaterManchester
Alderwood are currently looking for a Business Development Consultant on behalf of a private training provider, based in Manchester. This role will involve promoting Hair & Beauty apprenticeships/traineeships across the North West.
With a strong presence throughout the Manchester area, the company have plans to increase growth across the North West area.
For this position, we are looking to speak with individuals who have sold Apprenticeships/ Traineeships and reside within the Manchester and surrounding areas.
Your key duties will include;
- Ensure that you are knowledgeable on all hair and beauty qualifications.
- Being focused on engaging employers to source apprenticeship opportunities
- Building relationships with employers; local authorities, small organisations and large organisations
- Working with those identified employers to identify learning opportunities for apprenticeships or training courses
- Engaging employers to up-skill existing staff with apprenticeship programmes
- Gathering vacancies that should be filled by new hire apprentices
- Promoting candidate talent pools to employers
- Identifying other opportunities (such as traineeships or commercial training services) to meet the training needs of these employers
- Identify training opportunities with new and existing clients
- Reporting to business managers
Apprenticeship and Training sales experience is essential- experience selling hair/ beauty qualifications would be ideal but not essential.
Please contact Aishah Wicken for more information via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01489 898 109
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.