- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Hospitality Training Consultant- Northampton
HIT Training are looking to expand their team and are recruiting for a Hospitality Training Consultant Front and back of House in Leicestershire.
At HIT Training, we give every individual working in our Sector the chance to develop their skills and abilities in the workplace in order to gain an industry accredited qualification.
Our learners are individuals and we tailor our approach to fit their style and needs. Joining HIT is a career and not just a job.
As a Training Consultant, you will be working across Leicestershire and North Northampton attached to an office base in East Leake alongside your colleagues and Sector Manager. We expect you will spend at least 4 days a week out and about visiting your learners/employers in their workplaces, ranging from the local coffee shop to national hotel chains.
It is essential that you have at least 3 years' experience of working within the Hospitality and Catering industry to management level. This experience will have been focused on Front of House and Management in a variety of environments.
The role is open to both qualified and unqualified trainers as well as candidates with up to date industry experience who are keen to become trainers. A full induction and training package is offered to all.
You must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver and have access to your own vehicle initially.
- Starting salary from £18,500 - £28,000
- Business mileage from allocated office
- Fully expensed company vehicle scheme post probation
- Plus an extensive, yet flexible benefits package
- If you are interested in applying for this role please email your up to date CV to Marianne.email@example.com
- HIT Training Ltd is a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, holds Ofsted Grade 2 and Gold Accreditation from People 1st. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome any questions or queries ahead of applying
- On top of all this, we offer a fun, supportive working environment with training and development opportunities and some great social events.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.