- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Retail Management Skills Coach- Manchester
Are you a qualified Retail Management Coach/Trainer/Assessor, or hold experience delivering training in a commercial setting?
Do you have a background in Retail, if so then this role could be for you?
Due to continued growth, the increase in demand and securing new contracts, my client is looking to expand their current delivery team across Manchester and the surrounding areas.
The role will enable you to work remotely, managing your own diary and visiting learners in the workplace.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on Apprenticeship programmes across the Retail, Team Leading and Management.
- To provide the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions.
- To ensure learner files are fully compliant with Skills Funding Agency (SFA) requirements.
- To ensure Apprentices have a quality starting point including programme planning using the Individual Learning Plan.
- To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face.
- To fully engage employers during the whole of the learning journey.
- To ensure that learners have a robust learner journey from start to completion.
- To provide guidance and support at one to one meetings or in groups for learners, ensuring timely completion of assessments, exams, work place evidence and the overall portfolio.
- To grow the Management Apprenticeship provision by securing additional starts from employer contacts
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £32,000
- Company Laptop & Mobile
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mileage Expenses- £45ppm
- Benefits package
Qualifications & Previous Experience
- Trainer or Assessor Qualification
- Level 5 Management Qualification
- Previous Experience in the Retail Industry
- Full Driving Licence
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.