- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
L&D Development Officer
My client is working with a number of large employers, we are recruiting trainers/assessor to deliver Learning, and Development accredited qualifications to their employees.This role is being offered on a full time basis in Central Birmingham.
As a Training and Development Officer you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of L & D.
Delivering training programmes at the employers premises, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do - for your learners, employers and staff team.
Able to deliver up to level 5 in Learning and Development as a minimum and confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, you will use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, we will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- CIPD Level 5 in Learning and Development or equivalent
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- At least 3 years' experience of working in a Learning and Development Management role.
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Competitive salary from £28,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 40 per mile mileage
- Audio and Visual equipment
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01489 873483
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.