- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Insurance Skills Coach- Leeds
Are you a qualified Insurance Coach/Trainer/Assessor, or hold experience delivering training in a commercial setting?
Do you have a background in Insurance, if so then this role could be for you?
Alderwood are currently working with a Leading Private Training provider that specialise in delivering Insurance Standards and Commercial Training across the UK.
Due to continued growth, the increase in demand and securing new contracts the company are looking to expand their current delivery team across Leeds and the surrounding areas.
The role will enable you to work remotely, managing your own diary and visiting learners in the workplace.
The company also offer extensive CPD and opportunities to further develop your own skillset. If you hold the relevant industry experience and are interested in moving into the Training sector, then this role could be for you.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on Apprenticeship programmes across the Insurance provision..
- To provide the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions.
- To ensure learner files are fully compliant with Skills Funding Agency (SFA) requirements.
- To ensure Apprentices have a quality starting point including programme planning using the Individual Learning Plan.
- To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face.
- To fully engage employers during the whole of the learning journey.
- To ensure that learners have a robust learner journey from start to completion.
- To provide guidance and support at one to one meetings or in groups for learners completing Functional Skills, ensuring timely completion of assessments, exams, work place evidence and the overall portfolio.
- To grow the Insurance Apprenticeship provision by securing additional starts from employer contacts
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £34,000
- Company Laptop & Mobile
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mileage Expenses
- Benefits package
- Trainer or Assessor Qualification (Desirable)
- CII in Insurance qualification with Industry experience
- Full Driving Licence
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.