- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Apprenticeship Sales Consultant- Crawley
Alderwood are currently recruiting for two Apprenticeship Sales Consultants to join a leading training provider who provides Apprenticeship training to employers across West Sussex. For this position, you will based from Crawley.
As the Apprenticeship Sales Consultant, you will be involved in engaging with businesses across Crawley and surrounding areas to promote the company's apprenticeship standards, predominately across the Professional Services market.
You will be predominately be involved in selling professional services and management standards.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop both new and existing employer base by building relationships and understanding the employer's needs.
-Engage with Employers and build a strong rapport to generate repeat business.
- Build and maintain Sales ensuring you manage the employer's expectation.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
-Promote the benefits of using the companies training programmes to upskill new and existing staff within employers.
- Complete all start paper work in line with the Business Development Procedures, including sign up of learners.
- Deliver targets set out by the Sales Manager on a monthly basis
- Follow up on leads in a timely fashion.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who have experience of selling apprenticeships for both levy and SME. Sales/ business development/ employer engagement experience is essential with proven success.
On offer, a basic salary of up to £29,000+ bonus and company benefits.
For more information, contact Aishah Wicken on 01489 898 109 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.