- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Corporate Account Manager- London
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Corporate Account Manager to join a leading training provider, who provides Apprenticeship training to employers across the UK.
As an Account Manager, you will be continuing to build relationship with established accounts across London and the South East. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the company's apprenticeship standards with a view to take on a learner. You will be predominately be involved in selling Professional Services and Financial Service apprenticeships to Levy paying businesses.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Support an existing employer base by building relationships and understanding the employer's needs.
-Engage with Employers and build a strong rapport to generate repeat business.
- Build and maintain Sales ensuring you manage the employer's expectation.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
-Promote the benefits of using the companies training programmes to upskill new and existing staff within employers.
- Complete all start paper work in line with the Sales Director, including sign up of learners.
- Deliver targets set out by the Sales Director on a monthly basis
- Follow up on leads in a timely fashion.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who have experience of selling apprenticeships for both levy and SME. Account Management / business development/ employer engagement experience is essential with proven success.
On offer, a basic salary of up to £45,000+ company benefits.
For more information, contact Aishah Wicken on 01489 898 109 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.