- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Learner Recruitment Consultant- North West
We are currently recruiting for a Learner Recruiter to join a leading training provider, who provides Apprenticeships to employers across the North West.
You will be predominately be involved in engaging with learners to fill opportunities across a number of generic apprenticeship courses. The candidate will be involved in selling standards across Warehousing, Customer Services, Team Leading and Business Improvement.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Proactively engaging with existing clients to secure apprenticeship starts.
- Engage with Learners to ensure they understand apprenticeship courses.
- Promote the benefits of using the companies training programmes to upskill new and existing staff within employers.
- Manage enrolments of learners for the business development team.
- Manage and support learners with initial assessments before apprenticeship start.
- Ensure monthly enrolment targets, set by the Head of Business Development, are achieved.
- Complete administrative task to manage learner starts.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who have experience in managing learner recruitment/enrolment duties in the training sector.
On offer, a basic salary of up to £26,000 + bonus and company benefits.
For more information, contact Aishah Wicken on 01489 898 109 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.