- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Management Apprenticeship Tutor - North London
Full time perm level 5 Management tutor covering Hertfordshire and North London.
Our client is looking for a management tutor to join their growing team and help learners succeed. With a passion for training and skills, you will plan and deliver retail management and management apprenticeships up to level 5.
- You will be responsible for providing high quality mentoring and coaching to learners on our Leadership & Management programmes. You will engage and organise our learners to complete planned assessments in the work place on leadership & management subjects in a range of business sectors.
- A passion for training and skills
- Proven competence and experience in delivering retail, leadership and management development programmes
- A track record in personal delivery of leadership and management development programmes to senior leaders
- The necessary skills to observe learners and/or apprentices in their workplace, providing support and guidance to enable them to gain the required qualifications
- The experience to know when and how to make interventions to ensure that learner progress is successful and sustainable.
- Ability to coach and mentor learners
- High ethical and professional standards with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external clients
- An ability to identify commercial opportunities that increase income
- Relevant Management qualification (e.g. Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Management) or relevant occupational competence
- Ability to deliver up to Level 5 Management Diploma (typically CMI/ILM).
- GCSE A*-C or equivalent in maths and English.
- An understanding of safeguarding, equality and diversity, health and safety and child protection legislation as it impacts on learning;
- A strong team player who engages in team communications to ensure that all elements of student progress are effectively monitored and co-ordinated by the team;
- Organised flexible individual who prioritises tasks and manages their time efficiently.
- Experience of working in financial services is advantageous
- Knowledge or experience of Microsoft Office suite, online portfolio systems and accounting or financial sector desirable
- Assessment and verification qualifications are desirable.
- Basic salary £28K - £35K
- Contributory to the group Pension Scheme
- Participation in group-wide performance relate pay (PRP) scheme
- 45ppm business mileage
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.