- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Alderwood are working with a leading training provider of Apprenticeships who are actively looking for a Retail Assessor to join their team in Slough/Reading.
As a Retail Assessor you will be expected to visit learners in their place of work and coach them through their Apprenticeship qualifications.
Role and responsibilities:
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their qualifications
- Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
- Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Working as part of a regional team
- Building and developing relationships with EmployersFor all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a Retail environment to a Managerial level. This experience will have been gained prior to moving into assessing. The role is open to qualified Assessors and trainees. Qualified candidates will have A1/CAVA/TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks or standards out in the workplace and trainees will have the relevant occupational experience within a Retail environment.
In return you will receive:
- A salary of up to £25,500pa + Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Business mileage at 40ppm from home or Oyster card paid for
- Company vehicle scheme option
- Audio-visual equipment
- Training and development
If interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.