- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Functional skills tutor
Full time Perm Functional skills Tutor to deliver as part of an apprenticeship. Home and field based covering Surrey- Sussex region.
To plan and deliver Functional Skills interactions associated with learners and staff on courses within agreed subject areas. This includes the development of the learning experience, its delivery, assessment and the progress of learners on the course.
To provide high quality education and training for learners needing to develop their Functional Skills, as part of their main vocational studies.
To assist in the development and delivery of new courses with Functional English, mathematics and ICT.
Qualification and experience:
- Commitment to CPD/professional development/safeguarding.
- L5 Diploma in Education and Training /Cert Ed/PGCE or equivalent with subject specialism in English/maths/ESOL or willingness to work towards.
- GCSE Grade A*-C in English and maths, or equivalent.
- GSCE Grade A*-C in ICT, or equivalent.
- Experience delivering Functional skills Maths and English up to level 2
- Paid charity day of your choice to give something back
- Your birthday off on us
- 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme (t's & c's apply)
- Continual CPD and role development
- 'o2 Friend & Family' discount
- Employee Assistance Programme (Peninsula UK)
- Length of service recognition
- car allowance of £3,600
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.