- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Customer Service & Retail Assessor-Durham
Are you a qualified experienced Customer Service or Retail assessor looking for an exciting new role with one of the UK's most well known training providers?
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking to appoint an Assessor to deliver qualifications in Customer Service and Retail for a national Levy client in the North East, including Newcastle, Middlesbrough and Darlington.
In this role, you will be supporting a caseload of learners successfully through their qualifications, delivering on a 1-2-1 basis in their workplaces. This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis
You responsibilities will include:
- Advising, teaching, guiding and supporting learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality
- Liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners
- Maintaining documentation on learners progression
- Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
- Preparing learners for End Point Assessment
- Complying with all quality assurance processes Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
The ideal candidate will be a qualified assessor with the CAVA/TAQA, A1 or D32/D33 qualifications. You will also need to have a background working as a retail manager
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 Teaching Qualification (PTTLS or equivalent)
- NVQ in Customer Service OR NVQ in Retail
- 3 years' occupational experience in the retail industry
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive salary from £23,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.