- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Electrical Tutor
Are you an experienced Electrical Tutor/Lecturer looking for an opportunity to progress away from delivery? An experienced Electrical Installation Tutor Lecturer is required for a new role as a Lead Trainer.
Alderwood are supporting a leading Training Provider in the Electrical Sector with a hire of a Lead Trainer to support on the delivering of high quality Electrical Training and winning of new tenders and bids.
- Use your expertise's in Electrical based topics to create and deliver bespoke Electrical Training courses
- Motivate, coach and inspire Electrical learners using Electrical knowledge and experience
- Support with quality improvement plans
- Work closely with the sales to help win bids and tenders for bespoke Electrical Courses
- Carry out evaluation and observation on Electrical training courses
- Driving License and access to a vehicle
- Knowledge of the Power Framework and ideally an understanding of the Electrical Vehicle Charging Market
- Occupational experience within Electrical Engineering
- Fully qualified Electrician
- Teaching and Assessing experience and qualifications
In return you will receive a salary of up to £32,500 depending on experience
For more information or to apply please call Brad Coombes on 01489873493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.