- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Made Smarter Advisor
To deliver specialist advice to a portfolio of ambitious business owners and senior managers of SMEs with the potential to achieve growth and productivity increases through the adoption of Industrial Digital Technologies (IDTs).
- To deliver the Made Smarter specialist adviser programme to produce the maximum impact in terms of assisting client companies to reach their full growth potential, and delivery of improved productivity leading to improved performance and GVA growth
- Undertake detailed diagnostics on businesses to identify needs, that would be addressed through the identification of potential IDT solutions and proiority of their implementationand to capture baseline data.
- Deliver bespoke IDT plans which directly enable the business to fully meet its productivity growth potential which typically may need a more complex intervention. This will include a multi-disciplinary approach to support provision from the Specialist Skills Adviser, Regional Growth Hubs and other delivery partners to ensure workforce development plans are incorporated to ensure that process changes are introduced effectively.
- Support clients in their application for grant-funding to the programme by completing and submitting the relevant programme documentation and act as an advocate for the client at the Investment Decision stage.
- Project manage the project / intervention to a successful conclusion in association with the Made Smarter project team
- To ensure clients are personally introduced to those services identified as appropriate (public and private sector) and monitor the delivery of these services to support the client's strategy and/or objectives addressing any identified barriers to growth.
- Work closely with relevant businesses to monitor outputs; including improved performance, GVA growth, jobs created/lost/upskilled, new products and/or processes to the firm and/or market and other service specific outputs and outcomes that result from activities undertaken, demonstrating the wider impact of the pilot. This activity will also be supported through the Growth Hub Business Adviser
- To maintain a high level of awareness of new technology developments and understanding of their industrial application.
- To create training materials for the Growth Hub and other partner Advisers to ensure that all are competent to discuss IDT with their client base to ensure that digital technologies are discussed with all sectors where there is an opportunity to improve productivity.
- Ensure that the collection of output and impacts data is undertaken throughout the project and at the conclusion of each individual project in-line with funder requirements and contractual obligations.
- Create good quality case studies to demonstrate the 'art of the possible' to start to create a pull from companies to improve their productivity through the introduction of IDTs. Identify exemplar SMEs to showcase and visit to show what the future might look like.
- Generate a pipeline of businesses looking to receive support.
- Develop and maintain a high-level network of business/professional contacts that are competent to support businesses on their IDT journey to create a resource for wider adviser network to utilise.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.