- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Adminstrator - Loughborough
Do you have substantial admin experience? Are you looking for a new challenge?
A leading national Training Provider delivering Apprenticeships are seeking to grow their team and are looking for a Work Based Learning Administrator to be based at their regional office in Loughborough.
The main purpose of your role is to provide administration support to the Team, including Senior Management and completing activities essential and appropriate to all contracts.
Duties will include:
- Data entry in line with organisational and funding body requirements
- Audit all contract documentation and report potential funding risk
- Maintain accuracy and compliance of contractual documentation
- Input data onto MAYTAS
- Manage CRM system
- Ensure certification is applied for and awarded to candidates
- Maintain petty cash records
- Participate in staff development
- Provide a reception service
- Provide administrative/secretarial support
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in an administration role, working with data, accuracy, general admin tasks and customer service.
In addition, it would be an advantage if you have:
- Experience working for a training provider or college
- Good standard of education/5 GCSE passes
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
In return you will be offered:
- A salary of £18,250
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare scheme
- Life Assurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.