- Career advice
- Work for us
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
HR Trainer - West Mids
Are you a quality driven and experienced Assessor with the ability to deliver Human Resources qualifications? Would you like to work for a Grade 2 rated Ofsted training provider?
My client is working with a number of large employers and we are recruiting trainers/assessor to deliver Human Resources accredited qualifications to their employees.
Delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do - for your learners, employers and staff team.
Candidates must be able to deliver up to level 5 in HR as a minimum and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, you will use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision. This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis. Minimum criteria:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification or confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in HR plus familiarity with the role covered by the apprenticeship
- Current CPD activity that shows they are up to date with current developments in the sector
Due to the nature of this role it could involve some national travel which could involve overnight stays
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive salary up to £32,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 40 per mile mileage
- Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.