- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Heath and Social Care Trainer- Reading
Are you experienced in the Health & Social Care industry? Are you looking for work as a Trainer/Assessor in a permanent role?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Health & Social Care Assessor to work across the Reading area.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis where you will be based from home working remotely with learners and employers in their workplaces. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the care industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
* Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background in Health & Social Care/Care homes for the elderley ideally working as a Care Home Supervisor/Manager. This experience will have been gained prior to moving into assessing. The role is open to qualified Assessors and trainees. Qualified candidates will have either D32/D33/A1 or CAVA/TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks out in the workplace and trainees will hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 in care or a degree.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
* A starting salary of £22,500 - £26,000pa
* 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Business mileage at 40ppm from home
* Company vehicle scheme option
* Audio-visual equipment
* Training and development
If interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.