- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Account Manager- West Midlands
Alderwood are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join a leading training provider, who provides Apprenticeship training to employers throughout the UK and Wales. For this position, you will be covering the Midlands.
As an Account Manager, you will be involved in engaging with businesses across the Midlands and surrounding areas to promote the company's apprenticeship standards with a view to take on a learner/apprenticeship vacancy.
You will be predominately be involved in selling Health Care and Generic apprenticeships to SME and Levy paying businesses.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Support an existing employer base by building relationships and understanding the employer's needs.
-Engage with Employers and build a strong rapport to generate repeat business.
- Build and maintain Sales ensuring you manage the employer's expectation.
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
-Promote the benefits of using the companies training programmes to upskill new and existing staff within employers.
-Support existing business with Learner Recruitment.
- Complete all start paper work in line with the Business Development Procedures, including sign up of learners.
- Deliver targets set out by the Head of Business Development on a monthly basis
- Follow up on leads in a timely fashion.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who have experience of selling apprenticeships for both levy and SME. Account Management / business development/ employer engagement experience is essential with proven success.
On offer, a basic salary of up to £30,000+ bonus and company benefits.
For more information, contact Aishah Wicken on 01489 898 109 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.