- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Skills Development Coach - Childcare and STLS
My client is a leading Apprenticeship provider with over 20 years experience delivering Apprenticeships in the Childcare sector. They have a vacancy for a Skills Coach in their Childcare and learning development Skills Team.
We are seeking new talent to join their existing apprenticeship team working in central Manchester and surrounding areas.
- You will be working with some of the largest employers in the sector, you will proactively support a caseload of learners to achieve and progress within their career and Apprenticeship in the Childcare and Learning development sector.
- The role includes Coaching and Mentoring apprentices in the workplace.
- Supporting remote & face to face teaching & learning
- Proactively engaging and mentoring employers/managers
- Managing your own diary
- We need candidates with the following:
- Essential Skills:
- Experience of devising, planning implementing and evaluating assessment and learning strategies
- Working within Internal Quality Assurance Policies and Procedure
- Qualified Assessor (A1 or TAQA) or willingness to work toward a TAQA Level 3 qualification - with consistent Grading of 'Good' and above and 'low risk' Portfolio sampling risk band.
- Responsive and flexible
- Verbal and written communication
- Organisation and time management
- Recording and record keeping
- IT skills
- Maths & English Grade C and above
- Assessment and Internal Quality Assurance
- Sector/Area experience
- Effective & professional communication with Learners/Employers
- Risk management
- Occupational qualifications/qualifications required for the area of learning/resource requirements for the awards delivered
- Assessor qualifications (TAQA / A Units)
- Competence and knowledge qualifications
- Apprenticeship Frameworks
- Health & Safety practices.
- Continuous professional development
- Equality and diversity
- Internal Quality Assurance and Observation of practice
- Quality Standards i.e. Ofsted Common Inspection Framework, Matrix, (desirable)
- Structured career development & progression.
- Flexible working and working from home
- Permanent contract
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum
- Company benefits
- If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.