- Career advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Enterprise Cooridinator
Senior Enterprise Coordinators
Alderwood are looking to recruit for a Senior Enterprise Coordinator roles to support new and existing contract expansions.
My clients is specifically seeking Senior Enterprise Coordinators to support delivery of programmes created to improve social mobility across the capital. The purpose of the Senior Enterprise Coordinators role is to attract volunteers from senior positions in business world to work with careers leaders in secondary schools to motivate, inspire and support young people in making informed choices about their future providing encounters with employers and experiences of workplaces.
The Senior Enterprise Coordinators will manage a team of Enterprise Coordinators working closely to build relationships with key stakeholders (business volunteers and school career leaders) across their region.
We are currently recruiting for 2 Senior Enterprise Coordinators positions.
- We are looking for people with proven experience of engaging and building relationships with a variety of different stakeholders including volunteers.
- Experience of managing people and delivering successful performance outcomes.
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently, prioritising a busy workload and a large number of stakeholders.
- A strong track record of stakeholder engagement and management communicating with a variety of audiences, preferably in the education, employer supported volunteering and careers sector.
- A demonstrable understanding of school culture and the challenges faced by schools in delivering careers and enterprise, and the current careers education and corporate social responsibility landscapes.
- IT literate with good analytical, numeracy, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning/organising and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, collaborative and good at building relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
This role is being offered on a full time basis in the Central, West & South London Boroughs .There is a 2 stage interview process involved.
My client is offering a salary circa £35,000 a benefits package which includes, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexi hours, pension scheme, life assurance, medical cash plan, critical illness cover, personal and profession development funds and a comprehensive induction.
If you are interested in this role please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.